Govt jobs notifications
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 – RRC Chennai Recruitment 2021-22 iroams.com: RRC Southern Railway offers various level of Railway Job positions for 10th Passed, 12th Passed, ITI, Diploma, Degree, Sports Persons, Cultural and Scouts & Guides qualified candidates. In this post, IndGovtJobs updates RRCMAS Recruitment 2021 latest Job notifications and Upcoming Southern Railway Vacancies available here.
Southern Railway, Signal & Telecommunication Workshop / Podanur:
- Division wise Vacancies for Ex.ITI: Signal & Telecommunication work shop / Podanur, Coimbatore – 59, Trivandrum Division – 683, Palghat Division – 666, Salem Division – 242.
Southern Railway, Central Workshop, Golden Park:
|Division / Category||Total Vacancies|
|Freshers & I.T.I Candidates for Central Workshop / Ponmalai||334|
|ITI Candidates for Tiruchirappalli Division||217|
|ITI Candidates for Madurai Division||149|
- Division wise Vacancies for Fresher: Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur – 60, Railway Hospital/ Perambur – 80.
- Division wise Vacancies for Ex.ITI: Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur – 170, Electrical Workshop / Perambur – 120, Loco Works / Perambur – 214, Engineering Workshop / Arakkonam – 67, Chennai Division – RS/AJJ – 60, Chennai Division – RS / AVD – 88, Chennai Division – RS/TBM – 60, Chennai Division – DSL / TNP – 07, Chennai Division – C&W / Mech – 40, Chennai Division – RS / RPM – 27, Railway Hospital / Perambur – 03.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 22 / 24 years for Freshers / Ex-ITI, MLT respectively.
- The Upper age is relax able by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 Years for Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD).
- Fresher’s – X std: ₹ 6000/- per month
- Fresher’s – 12thstd: 7000/- per month
- Ex-ITI: ₹ 7000/- per month
Must have passed 10th class / Matriculation examination under 10 +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution. Must have passed +2 Std under 10 +2 system with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for MLT Candidates.
- ₹ 100/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Women category candidates.
- The fee can be made through online payment mode.
The selection will be on the basis of Merit List (Matric / Higher Secondary / ITI Qualification Marks)
Apply online:- click here